Monday, August 4, 2008

Hurricane Party!

So

Hurricane Eduoard (They are really running out of "E" names...this one is so freaking hard to spell!) is going to hit Houston tomorrow around 1pm.

Guess where I am?

Yep. You smarty pants. I am typing this 10 minutes from the heart of downtown Houston.

I am travelling with our new sales guy, and we are scheduled to work a 1/2 day in houston and then drive northwest to Austin...

...yep, you guessed that too. The HURRICANE is predicted to move Northwest also.

So we will either be hot on its heels (and get to Austin around midnight) or be running from it all day.

Either way, tomorrow looks to be a great day for blog material. I will keep you *posted* (I'm so clever...)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home