Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hurricane Blues

Hurricane update...



...we had to leave Houston earlier than planned this a.m. and drove for about 45 minutes in torrential rain and high winds...but then we got past it and the rest of the drive was fine, if a bit booring.


the drive to Austin from Houston is all cows and haybales.


And the "Ice Cream capital of the world." I wanted Steven (my co-worker) to stop, but he wasn't buying it.


**Highlight of the day**


I got new cowboy boots!! The perfect place to buy them is Texas right? And every good Southern girl needs a good pair...



I looove them and can't wait to wear them!!!

(I got them at Cavender's, they have several beautiful boots. http://www.cavenders.com)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home