Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shampoo by the Gallon, Day 13

So, I cheated. Well, not technically. I said no clothes for 30 days. And I haven't. Still going strong.
I absolutely could not resist Ulta though. I know, I know. It's technically spending $$ on superflous things, but I don't have the spending problem with beauty products that I do with clothes...

So I got a gallon of Redken All-Soft, my absolute favorite shampoo, for $13.99. I've paid more than that for the small bottle. The conditioner is $13.99 as well-2 gallons for $28+tax.

Don't miss it....ends this Saturday!

Also...my Ulta is right next to a DSW (arghh) that had the biggest Clearance signs in the window I have ever seen in a DSW...but I valiantly resisted. Point, mine!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home