Monday, July 13, 2009

30 Day Detox

In response to the economy, an upcoming $250 GMAT for grad school, a dying TV that will soon need to be replaced, a sudden desperate need for a kitchen table, and a looming credit card bill, I have decided to commence a 30-day retail detox. No clothes, no jewelry, no shoes. For 30 days. It. Will. Be. Hell.

So as a precaution for my sanity during this detox, I have decided to blog what I want to buy instead of actually buying it. At the end of the 30 days it will be my catalog of sorts to go back and purchase what I really, really want. Well 
some of it anyway.

Day #1

I am fanatic about Forever 21's new line, Love 21, made with a more "modern" cut (read: not nearly as tight as that stuff they try to pass off as "slouchy") and made with better materials.
It's only available in a few stores, so check the website to find one close to you!


Some of my favorites:

Water Lily Woven Skirt, $15.80
Such a deal and a great piece for right now and fall...even into winter with a long slouchy cardigan? yes please!
Serenity Knit Jumper, $22.90
A slightly more doable and grown up version of this summer's romper...and I am obsessed with gray right now.
Isis Spiral Dress, $27.80
My absolute favorite...I know it will be too short for me so I have to love it from afar.







Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home