Wednesday, June 17, 2009

drapey skirt



I am absolutely in love with drapey, poppy colored mini skirts right now.
I saw 2 chicks-1 in atlanta, and 1 in birmingham, rocking these things and I knew I had to have one.
After buying 3 (yes 3) at Target-1 green, 1 pink, and 1 blue, and trying them on with every slinky tank top and vneck tee in my closet, I decided on the slinky green one, $14.99 at Tarjay.

You can't really see it from these pictures..I will try to do better next time:

I think you can tell how good of a time we had a the Magic City Brewfest.
Make sure you go, and buy your tickets in advance next time!!

Skirt at Target (not the one I got-couldn't find it. but my 2nd choice, definitely...and this one is $10!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home