Monday, April 6, 2009

a new handbag...finally

My friends roll their eyes at me a lot. Especially when I say I need a new bag. I have been carrying the perfect Marc by Marc Jacobs bag for over a year now....but trust me. It's time for a replacement.

As luck would have it, someone with great taste moved out of my apartment...I got the Nordstrom Spring Accessories catalog last week...suffice it to say that my latest handbag obsession appeared within its pages:
This Joe's Jeans bag meets all the criteria: 
a) must be leather.
b) must be the perfect size (as Nordstrom's brilliant description puts it:" medium size. Holds wallet, book and water bottle")
c) must be a brilliant shade of brown that will go not only with my hippie dippie weekend looks but will be polished enough to work for work.
d) must be able to take a beating: 6 airports a month is not for the faint of heart (er, handbag)
e) MOST IMPORTANTLY: budget friendly. At $148 for a known label (and leather?!) I feel like it's a steal....well, a smart investment, if you will.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Love the new handbag... It just awesome!! I like this style of handbags...

June 2, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home