Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Word Art

To make a very long story short...on seperate trips to Chicago ny friend Laura and I were inspired by the same series of photos in a shop window on Michigan avenue...there were 5 seperate photos, each a letter that together spelled the word "Dream". So we both independently decided to do something like it ourselves-she actually acted on it. On our trip to Nashville, she was looking for the last letter for her project-a "V". We were talking about this in front of the other 2 girls that were with us...they loved the idea....so we went on an impromptu letter scavenger hunt around the Parthenon/Centennial Park in Nashville....

Katie and Adrianne are both going to spell their names...but mine is too long, and I don't really want to do "Britt"...so basically I took several random pictures of letters that don't really spell anything at all.

I haven't decided what I want mine to say. Nothing cliche. Maybe a spanish word-I thought about "spirit" in spanish but it's no fun-it is "espiritu" too close to our word (and also too long)

Any ideas?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home