Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rural Tennessee is just for me!

I had a blast driving across Tennessee last week...my favorite part was the Lost Sea Adventure

It is 11 miles off the interstate!! I thought I would drive out and see it but all that was there was a sign and a "picnic area" you had to pay the $11 to see anything. boooo! Everyone looked at me like I was crazy because I was going to go by myself...all the little redneck kiddies were staring at me.
(sorry the picture doesn't do it justice...google "lost sea adventure" and prepare to be amused)

My other favorite part is an experience I simply CAN NOT put into words. So I will use theirs:

Bean Pot
Restaurant
Exit 322, I-40
Crossville, Tn. 38571
Good Home Cooking

Homemade Fudge and Doughnuts
Our food is so good, you'd 
think we kidnapped your mother

OPEN FOREVER

Bean Pot Restaurant
ICE CREAM
NOVELTIES
FIREWORKS
COUNTRY STORE
BP GAS
PROPANE
KEROSENE

OPEN FOREVER
I had to buy a kuzi at the beanpot. (That's where I got all the wordies above)

the bearded, overalled man in front of me was very interested in a pocket knife. The handle was shaped like an "Injun".

I think I laughed all the way to Nashville.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hollie and Janie said...

i didn't know you were a blogger! yay!!! it was actually the humanities building.... the education building was a small step up today. Thanks for the starbucks tip!!!

August 20, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home