Saturday, March 28, 2009

On the Fringe

I had an obssession with free people in the past. That was healed quickly when the pieces I bought grew mutliple tiny holes after one wash. But my love has been renewed.
Free People's new website is well organized, fun to browse, and of course has lots of amazing things I need now.
I know $88 worth of a fringed sandal is not exactly recessionista of me, but I can't help it. They are perfect. User reviews on the site are also super helpful.
If you are looking for a bigger bang for your buck$, check out the FP denim section-great widelegs, skinnys and bootlegs from $61-68. Katie and I picked up a pair in Nashville last weekend-great wash, great fit, great fabric. Not something you find often in a pair of jeans under $100.

http://www.freepeople.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home