Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fall Frenzy, Day 13

Okay...it's officially killing me now. Fall fashion is everywhere...I can feel the energy from September Vogue even though it won't arrive in my mailbox for about 3 weeks...I stare at the skinny August magazines in anticipatory frustration awaiting the September mega issues.

And fall/September Vogue/Back to School means jeans. Lots and lots of jeans. I can't wait to snatch up a few pairs of the new Madewell 37s....low rise, super skinny in 5 great washes...for $59.50(!!)...I was also perusing their website when I found what I feel will be a style staple for me this fall/winter...and I can honestly say for the first time in this detox that if I wasn't on this damned thing I would run down there and pick them up immediately...

Acid wash and Dark Rinse denim leggings. $48. Yes, please.

How many more days? 16. oh.

http://www.madewell1937.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home