Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Abject failure on Day 24

After behaving wayyy too well in Nashville over the weekend, I decided to reward myself with a trip to Lucky to see their new stuff. I thought I could handle it...I was just going to pick up a pair of jeans for a friend.

Then the salespeople (friends) started nagging about UPT and blah blah blah. I was doing so well resisting, until I saw this men's button down:
yep. It's hanging in my closet. In a Men's extra small. It's super slouchy, long, and fun. plus the sleeves aren't huge. it's just all around perfect for my mood so far this fall. I can't wait to wear it with skinny jeans and ballet flats now...then with skinny jeans and over the knee suede boots this fall.

And I think I'm going to punish myself and extend the detox another 7 days. Since I failed :(




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home