Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October Obsessions

I have been a little frustrated with the changing of seasons. For the past 2 weeks, I have stood in my closet, silently contemplating layers, layers, layers...."is it too hot for this? is this too wintry? it it too late to wear white?"



I have decided to alter my focus to a few pieces that give me warm and fuzzy feelings...and i can wear them (almost) the whole year round...

This little gem was $5 at a local rummage store...I have already gotten compliments on it and it makes me smile every time I look down and see it.




This jacket has me written all over it. I would even cough up the $250 American Eagle wants for leather...a good deal i think. Sadly, they only have XL and XXL left. So I've turned my focus to a little bit more recessionista friendly find:


I know, I know. Not even close. I tried it on Saturday at Arden B. It has a distinctly Amelia Earheart feel, which I am all about right now. At $58, I can certainly fit it in the budget.



Another surprising mall find-these skinny jeans from American Eagle....snug in all the right places, soft, and distressed just enough. I can wait to wear them with all my sweaters, boots, and scarves..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home