Wednesday, August 5, 2009

these boots

I've been channeling Nancy Sinatra for awhile now, and I'm totally feeling her and "These boots were made for walking..." Now if I only dared to flip out my hair and wear white mod sunglasses....

I am impressed and feel a sense of renewed excitement about the teen catalog Alloy...I got their fall catalog a few weeks ago and got a new one t
oday (same exact catalog, but 20% off jeans? IDK)
Their clothes haven't changed much...but their boots-oh my! I have nooo idea what they look like in person, but at these prices, I am definitely going
to order and see what they look like. I can get all 3 of these pairs for less than the Free People boots I blogged about a few weeks ago ($188)....

and shipping is free!

Stanton Boot, $39.98

Link Boot, $46.90

Hudson Boot, $42.90 (remind anyone else of the FP boots?!)



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home